One way rentals from Northwest (Oregon and Washington) to Southwest (Arizona, California, Nevada). List of pickup and drop off locations
Pickup from August 26th through October 31, 2012.
Maximum rental 9 days
- Economy: $9/day
- Compact: $9/day
- Midsize: $10/day
- Standard: $10/day
- Full Size: $10/day
- Intermediate SUV: $19/day
- Standard SUV: $38/day
- Standard Elite SUV: $38/day
Prices do not include LDW, LIS, VCLR, Airpor/hotel/concession recovery fees, energy surcharges or any other additional fees you can think of. Except of course drop of fee which is waived as long as your rental does not exceed 9 days.
Full Size: $10/day
Intermediate SUV: $19/day
Standard SUV: $38/day
Standard Elite SUV: $38/day
- Offer valid now for pick up between 8/26 – 10/31/12 one-way rentals only; vehicle must be picked up at a participating Avis Northwest location and dropped-off at a different, Avis participating Southwest location.
- Rates require a minimum 1- to maximum 9-consecutive-day rental period.
- Offer valid on Economy (group A), Compact (group B) through a Full Size (group E), Intermediate SUV (group F), Standard SUV (group W), and Standard Elite SUV (group S).
- Offers may not be available during holiday and other blackout periods; rate surcharges during peak periods may apply.
- Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Rates are non-discountable; they may not be combined with any other AWD number, coupon, promotion or offer.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) and refueling are extra.
- Rates are based on U.S. currency.