One way rentals from Northwest (Oregon and Washington) to Southwest (Arizona, California, Nevada). List of pickup and drop off locations
Pickup from August 26th through October 31, 2012.
Maximum rental 9 days
- Economy: $9/day
- Compact: $9/day
- Midsize: $10/day
- Standard: $10/day
- Full Size: $10/day
- Intermediate SUV: $19/day
- Standard SUV: $38/day
- Standard Elite SUV: $38/day
Prices do not include LDW, LIS, VCLR, Airpor/hotel/concession recovery fees, energy surcharges or any other additional fees you can think of. Except of course drop of fee which is waived as long as your rental does not exceed 9 days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full Size: $10/day
Intermediate SUV: $19/day
Standard SUV: $38/day
Standard Elite SUV: $38/day
- Offer valid now for pick up between 8/26 – 10/31/12 one-way rentals only; vehicle must be picked up at a participating Avis Northwest location and dropped-off at a different, Avis participating Southwest location.
- Rates require a minimum 1- to maximum 9-consecutive-day rental period.
- Offer valid on Economy (group A), Compact (group B) through a Full Size (group E), Intermediate SUV (group F), Standard SUV (group W), and Standard Elite SUV (group S).
- Offers may not be available during holiday and other blackout periods; rate surcharges during peak periods may apply.
- Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Rates are non-discountable; they may not be combined with any other AWD number, coupon, promotion or offer.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) and refueling are extra.
- Rates are based on U.S. currency.
One way rentals from California, Colorado, Nevada and Utah to Arizona.
Pickup from August 15 throught October 10, 2012.
Maximum rental 7 days.
- Economy, Compact $5 per day
- Intermediate $9.99 per day
- Full Size $14.99 per day
- Midsize SUV $19.99 per day
- Premium $35.49 per day
Prices do not include LDW, LIS, VCLR, Airpor/hotel/concession recovery fees, energy surcharges or any other additional fees you can think of. Except of course drop of fee which is waived as long as your rental does not exceed 7 days.
Best value for this offer is when renting Intermediate car from Hertz Gold Choice location since you can probably get full size or Midsize SUV from Gold Choice area or even Fun Cars with upgrade fee.
Drive into Arizona for $5.00 a day on Economy and Compact Cars. Great Rates also available on larger car classes: Mid-size, Standard, Full-size, and Small SUV’s. Just book your reservation now for rental pickup from August 15 through October 10, 2012 and include RQ ‘DRV5’. This offer is available for vehicles rented in California, Colorado, Nevada and Utah and dropping off at Corporate Airport and Neighborhood locations in Arizona. * Only $5/day (up to 7 days) on economy & compact cars.
Terms and Conditions:
You must return your car to any Hertz corporate location in Arizona. 4 hour advance reservations are required and availability is limited. Holiday and Blackout periods may apply. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates, or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Offer has a 7 day maximum keep. Hertz age, driver, credit and rate qualification for the renting location apply. Offer valid for pickup from 8-15-12 through 10-10-12. Depending on the rental location, the following charges may apply: a Vehicle Licensing Cost Recovery (VLCR) of $4.00 per day; an Energy Surcharge of $1.03 per rental, airport/ hotel/concession fee recovery charges of 18% per rental or less, an airport customer facility charge of $20.00 per rental/6% per rental or less. These fees are required to be paid as a condition to rental. Government surcharges, taxes, tax reimbursement and optional items, such as refueling or additional driver fees are extra. Optional Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) is $39.99 a day or less. Purchase of Loss Damage is optional; check your credit card protections and auto insurance policies for rental coverage. $5 per day rates only available on economy and compact car classes up to 7 rental days using RQ code DRV5.